How to connect through SSH with any serverby siddharth singh
Category : server
How to connect through SSh with any server like Google cloud computing or Amazon cloud computing
If you have any problem in connecting with your server / remote desktop or with any cloud computing.
You have to fallow below step.
1. Connect with VPN download it form below link.
2. VPN link for download https://protonvpn.com/
3. Install it and connect it.
4. Open putty
5. Putty link for download https://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/latest.html
6. Put your server IP or remote desktop IP
7. Click open and connected.
9. Last you ready to do whatever you want to do on your server.